The Ninebot ES1 kick scooter is the first of 2 kick scooters from the maker of the Segway. With a one-push folding system, the Ninebot Segway ES1 can easily be folded and stored in your car or taken on public transport, taking up a minimum amount of space. During your ride, the eco-friendly energy recovery system makes sure no power goes to waste by recharging the battery, while the Smart Battery Management System closely monitors battery performance.
Ninebot-Segway electric scooters come with a 1-year UK manufacturer warranty.
Ninebot-Segway ES1 Facts
- World Famous Segway brand
- Pioneers of Light electric vehicles
- LED Display
- Simple 1-second folding
- Batteries in the stem
It’s popular for a reason
With a top speed of 12mph, you'll cover 2 miles in just 8 minutes – 20 minutes faster than walking. Hard tyres mean the ES1 is puncture proof. The scooter has 3 ride modes Eco, Standard and Sport allowing you to really dial in speed and range.
|Top Speed||12 mph / 20kmh|
|Maximum Range||15.5 miles / 25km|
|Motor Power (Watts)||250|
|Charge Time (hours)||3.5|
|Front Wheel||Solid Rubber|
|Real Wheel||Solid Rubber|
|Front Wheel Size (inch)||8|
|Rear Wheel Size (inch)||7.5|
|108 x 43 x 32cm|
|102 x 43 x 113cm|
|Maximum Rider Weight||100 kg|
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full scooter is covered including the electronics and battery, for 1 years from purchase.
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, Segway, however the work is done by a partner based in the UK called Sertec.
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customer contacts Sertec by calling 0203 192 1421 or via Segway-UK@sertec360.com
The warranty is void If:
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress
- The scooter has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been missued for example has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight
- The scooter was ridden anywhere other than private land
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner
Manufacture Warranty Statement