Hoverboard Repair & Servicing
Here at Smart Boards UK Repairs™ - Our trained technicians can fix ANY fault with your Hoverboard.
FREE Diagnostic - If you'd like to call us we can diagnose the fault over the phone and give you an estimate of the costs.
Alternatively please book online.
How to book your repair:
(Due to the high volume of repairs sent to us, please allow up to 1 week for diagnostic)
We want to make the process as easy and painless as possible.
To do this we offer a "Collect & Inspect" service.
To book in for a repair click the add to cart button to book online!
We want to make things simple.
1) Purchase the "Collect and Inspect"
(If you live outside the UK Mainland contact us directly as additional charges may apply)
During checkout, in the notes section please write a brief description of the fault, a preferred day for collection and telephone number.
2) Pack the board securely making sure the charger is also securely packed within the box.
3) Smart Boards UK REPAIRS™ will arrange the for collection of your board, if no date is provided in the notes it will be the one of the next working days.
4) Our courier will turn up on the day specified, If you do not receive a label via email then the courier (usually parcel force) will be bringing one with him.
5) Once we have received your board we will inspect it and email your a proforma invoice letting you know the fault and cost to repair.
If you choose to proceed you can make payment via phone or bank transfer, we will then aim to carry out the repair and send the board back to you.
If you decide not to go ahead and wish to receive the board back postage will only be £7.99.
Common Faults that may develop with your board that requires a repair
- One side or both sides not working
- Solid blue LED on one or both sides
- Not Charging or charger flashing red
- Red light flashing continuously
- Excessive vibration
- Scraping noise while riding
- Cutting out while riding
Continuous beeping when on
- Damaged LED Lights or not working
- Status LED flashing red
- Bluetooth board is not syncing to a device
- Crackling/Distorted sound from Bluetooth board speaker
- Damaged casing
- Snapped Chassis
- Excessive play from centre pin
Replacement Part/Service costs:
Broken Wires/Minor Soldering - Free (Inlcuded in Collect & Inspect)
Missing Screws - Free (Inlcuded in Collect & Inspect)
Adjustments - Free (Inlcuded in Collect & Inspect)
LED Replacement - 4.99
Bluetooth Circuit Board - £12.99
Gyro - £19.99
Chassis - £19.99
Main Board - £29.99
New Shell - £34.99
Motor - £34.99 (refurbished motors available for £20)
Mainboard Kit - £49.99
Battery Recovery - £19.99
Battery - £34.99 - 59.99