Here at Smart Boards UK Repairs™ - Our trained technicians can fix ANY fault with your Hoverboard.
Ringing around trying to find reliable repair outfits takes a lot of time.
We want to make the process as easy and painless as possible.
To do this we offer a "Collect & Inspect" service.
To book in for a repair either call our workshop direct on 0113 225 7274 / 0113 277 3733 or click the add to cart button to book online!
We want to make things simple.
1) Purchase the "Collect and Inspect"
(If you live outside the UK Mainland contact us directly as additional charges may apply)
During checkout, in the notes section please write a brief description of the fault, a preferred day for collection and telephone number.
2) Pack the board securely making sure the charger is also securely packed within the box.
3) Smart Boards UK REPAIRS™ will arrange the for collection of your board.
4) Our courier will turn up on the day specified all you need to do is print the prepaid postage label
5) Once we have received your board we will inspect it and call you to let you know exactly what the fault is.
We will then aim to carry out the repair and send the board back to you within 48 hours. If you decide not to go ahead we can simply send your board back.
Common Faults that may develop with your board that requires a repair
- One side or both sides not working
- Solid blue LED on one or both sides
- Not Charging or charger flashing red
- Red light flashing continuously
- Excessive vibration
- Scraping noise while riding
- Cutting out while riding
Continuous beeping when on
- Damaged LED Lights or not working
- Status LED flashing red
- Bluetooth board is not syncing to a device
- Crackling/Distorted sound from Bluetooth board speaker
- Damaged casing
- Snapped Chassis
- Excessive play from centre pin