Brand new for 2020, the world’s best-selling M365 e-scooter has been upgraded with the Xiaomi Mi 1S Electric Scooter. Featuring a sleek minimalist design, the 1S incorporates a new light system for greater safety and the latest generation pneumatic tyres.
A maximum range of 18.6 miles makes it a practical option for your next 2-wheeled adventure and you will receive all the information you require during a ride thanks to an enhanced LED display that boasts speed, battery and distance data whilst allowing you to choose the drive mode.
Completing the perfect e-scooter, the Mi 1S is equipped with the newest generation 8.5” pneumatic tyres.
With greater puncture resistance and enhanced shock absorption, the durability of the tyres has been increased by up to 3 times that of the M365!
As a result, you are not restricted to tarmac and can explore gravel routes.
Powerful and Robust
Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and featuring a more powerful lithium battery and pneumatic tyres, the 1S is more robust and you also get the added security of a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Weight: 12.5 kg; Maximum weight supported: 100 kg
- Maximum speed: approx. 25 km/h; sophisticated cruising speed control and kinetic energy recovery (KERS) system
- Battery life: up to 30 km
- Built-in display for convenient and fast monitoring with speed/battery/km/mode
- 8.5 inch anti-skid and shock absorbing tyres; double braking system
Xiaomi Mi 1S Electric Scooter Tech Specs
- Maximum speed 15.5mph
- Maximum range: 18.6 Miles / 30km*
- Typical range: 13 Miles / 21km**
- Dual braking system - Automatic electronic regenerative brakes with E-ABS and rear disc brake
- Skid resistant and shock absorbing 8.5-inch pneumatic tyres
- Sophisticated cruise control system
- Upgraded LED display with speed, battery, distance & ride mode
- Three speed modes - Pedestrian, standard and sports
- Brand new front, rear & side reflectors and a licence plate holder for added safety
- Front, rear and brake lights
- Smart phone enabled - connect via Bluetooth to the Mi Home App
*Actual range may vary depending on riding conditions **Potential range tested in average conditions