Hoverboard Repair & Servicing
Here at Smart Boards UK Repairs™ - Our trained technicians can fix ANY fault with your Hoverboard.
If you'd like to call us, we may be able to diagnose the fault over the phone and give an estimate of the costs.
Alternatively please book online.
How to book your repair:
CORONA UPDATE: You can still book service & repairs as normal. We are doing our best however please bare with us as we have staff on furlough.
We want to make the process as easy and painless as possible.
To do this we offer a "Collect & Inspect" service.
To book in for a repair click the add to cart button to book online!
We want to make things simple.
1) Purchase the "Collect and Inspect (Hoverboard)"
(If you live outside the UK Mainland contact us directly as additional charges may apply)
2) Pack the board securely making sure the charger is also securely packed within the box.
3) Smart Boards UK Repairs™ will arrange the courier and send a label (printer required, or if no printer we can post it to you no problem).
4) The parcel can then be dropped off at a local "drop-off point" (usually a shop/retailer near by).
Alternativly we can arrange a courier to collect the item directly from your premesis.
5) Once we have received your board we will inspect it and email your a proforma invoice letting you know the fault and cost to repair.
If you choose to proceed you can make payment via phone or bank transfer, we will then aim to carry out the repair and send the board back to you.
If you decide not to go ahead and wish to receive the board back postage will only be £7.99.
During checkout, in the "notes section" please write a brief description of the fault (if know) and a preferred day for collection if this is wanted.
Common Faults that may develop with your board that requires a repair
- One side or both sides not working
- Solid blue LED on one or both sides
- Not Charging or charger flashing red
- Red light flashing continuously
- Excessive vibration
- Scraping noise while riding
- Cutting out while riding
Continuous beeping when on
- Damaged LED Lights or not working
- Status LED flashing red
- Bluetooth board is not syncing to a device
- Crackling/Distorted sound from Bluetooth board speaker
- Damaged casing
- Snapped Chassis
- Excessive play from centre pin
Replacement Part/Service costs:
Broken Wires/Minor Soldering - Free (Included in Collect & Inspect)
Missing Screws - Free (Included in Collect & Inspect)
Adjustments - Free (Included in Collect & Inspect)
LED Replacement - 4.99
Bluetooth Circuit Board - £12.99
Gyro - £19.99
Chassis - £19.99
Main Board - £29.99
New Shell - £34.99
Motor - £34.99 (refurbished motors available for £20)
Mainboard Kit - £49.99
Battery Recovery - £19.99
Battery - £34.99 - 59.99