REFURBISHED Bluefin™ BEAST ALL TERRAIN 8.5″ HOVERBOARD + SILI OFFROAD SUSPENSION HOVERKART BUNDLE
The Beast All Terrain 8.5” combines upgraded silent drive motors & the Bluefin Smart Chip with German engineering to make the board capable of mind-blowing speeds up to 15 km/h. A top-notch, long-life battery enables the board to travel up to an incredible 2-3 hours or 10km on a single 3-4 hour charge. The ruggedised, semi-submersible body is waterproof certified to an exceptional IP56 standard. The Bluefin Beast takes capable riders off the beaten path on a durable board designed for a lifetime of outdoor exploits.
- Up to 2-3 hours ride time from a single 3-4 hour charge
- Mind blowing 10-15 km/h speed
- Generous weight range: 30 kg Min to 120 kg Max
- Conquer gradients of up to 25 degrees maximum
- Rugged 14 kg board: Dimensions: 71 cm x 21 cm x 22.5 cm
- Solid 8.5″ cross-country style tyres provide traction for all-terrain riding
- Semi-submersible: IP54 Waterproof Certified
- Mega powerful 250W German designed silent-drive motors
- Integrated Bluefin Bluetooth 2.0 speaker for music on the fly
- Sonic-bright LED lights to brighten your night-time ride
- Safe & UK approved CE certified BS1363 3 pin UK charger
- Tested & verified 100% safe by top UK approved test house
Note: This item is refurbished and may have very minor cosmetic blemishes - these are usually on the wheels from previous use and does not affect performance. In many cases our refurbished boards look and perform as new unless stated otherwise. All refurbished boards are re-boxed and come with an exclusive 6 month SBUK warranty.
“Grade A” – As new – May not come in original box, may have very minor cosmetic blemishes from storage/handling but fully functioning unless specified otherwise.
“Grade B” – Usually has light signs of previous usage or slight scratches from storage/handling - fully functioning unless specified otherwise.
“Grade C” – Item will show signs of previous usage, damage or soiling (heavy soiling will have been removed), may also be missing handle and/or mud guards, but fully functioning unless specified otherwise